2.19.2013

I'm back!

Wow it's been awhile. I'm not going to bore you with the update post. I'm just going to say that life has been good.

Currently we are trying to have a baby and while it's fun trying its frustrating too. Especially if you've been trying as long as we have been. I know it can take up to a year but its frustrating still.

I have started a new blog that will hopefully help to fill a void in my life. It's going to be about craft and teaching. I hope to do a daily post of a craft or DIY project that I have found to actually be useful or someone I know found helpful in their home or life. I may also do some recipes on there to but in smaller numbers. The website is lifeteachgrow1.blogspot.com

Have a great day! I'll hopefully be updating more often then I had been!

No comments:

Post a Comment