6.07.2011

Well let's start this baby out!

Hi! My name is Chelsea and welcome to my blog. I want this blog to be about what is currently happening in my life and what I think about it mainly. I would also like to create a conversation with my readers about what they are doing and thinking about.

Currently in my life I am taking my last two classes in college, preparing for a move back to my hometown and trying to find a new job. LOTS OF STRESS!

The best part about my classes though is that the one is completely about learning about yourself and how to relax and release stress! It also helps that I have to class 4 days a week (that may seem like a lot but it's only for 3 weeks) and it's at a time that has changed my current work schedule so I can go back to what my body naturally prefers for a sleep schedule. I have always been a night owl and while I have for the last 2 and a half years switched to a more morning schedule which has caused a lot of stress in not only life but in my husbands. Now that I don't have to be up so early for work or class it's be a great release off of my plate. It's great to be able to see my husband when he get's home from his job and not just for a couple of second while he's walking in the door and I'm walking into the bedroom. It also helps that my other class is seriously just watching movies about how popular music effected the movie scene.

How about a little more about me! I am 23 and got married this past September. I will graduate for University of Wisconsin Milwaukee at the end of the summer. I will receive a Bachelors in Art. I have focused in Ceramics but enjoy also what some would call "craft" and not art. I enjoy reading blogs about DYI and finding inspiration from there. We will be moving to our hometown at the end of the month and I have been thinking about building a desk as well as reupholdstering some old chairs from my dad's house to go in our new living room. I enjoy both crocheting and knitting and have recently started making rag yarn pieces and plarn pieces.

Well that is all for now! Thank you for reading! Please check back soon for more updates and inner thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment